top of page
Skills are in the Brain
Planning is fundamental for every successful project:
- we are creative in our approach to any task, visualizing possible interference between materials, spaces and techniques.
- we recognize patterns, draw from our experiential memory and put them in new contexts.
- we pursue visuo-spatial intelligence.
- we listen and understand your goals and take the steps necessary to execute your program.
- we organize information and use it to your advantage.
- we talk your language. Or we will learn it.
- we are good at math, and we are not shying away from going over calculations again. And again.
- we empathize with the job. Big or small. Nothing is of lesser value. We care.
- we will work around your schedule. How does that sound?
- we are relatable. Talk to us. Challenge us.
Let's plan together!
Architecture starts when you carefully put two bricks together.
There it begins.
- Ludwig Mies van der Rohe
© Photos: Bruce Damonte, for CRAIG STEELY ARCHITECTURE, with appreciation.
bottom of page